Access to Your Medical Records with Baptist OneCare® MyChart
Baptist OneCare MyChart is a service to Baptist patients that offers personalized and secure online access to portions of their medical records. It enables you to securely manage and receive information about your health.
- Schedule doctor's appointments for yourself or a dependent
- Refill prescriptions
- Keep a record of immunizations and allergies
- Get reminders from your doctor when it's time for your checkup, mammogram or other regular wellness visit
- Access your medical records while traveling
- Sync MyChart with your fitness device (FitBit, Withings, Apple)
- Pay your hospital bill securely online
In short, MyChart enhances patient privacy, efficiency, speed, mobility, and accuracy—and most importantly, safety.
If you do not have a MyChart account, our MyChart Coordinators will sign you up before you are discharged.
If you go to a clinic, your doctor will provide you with an activation code. To request one, fill out our form.
Are you interested in using MyChart to conveniently manage your health care, but don't have a doctor in our network? Click on the above button to find and schedule an appointment with one of our providers.
Take a look at this video to get an inside look at all the convenient features of MyChart, including online scheduling, e-check in and more. MyChart allows you to easily manage your own health care while on the go.
Helpful MyChart Tipsheets
- Explore My Visits [PDF, 1.6 MB]
- MyChart Mobile with the MyChart App [PDF, 256 KB]
- Pay My Bill [PDF, 101 KB]
- Prescription Refill Request [PDF, 790 KB]
- Request Access to MyChart for Someone You Care for [PDF, 202 KB]
- Reset Username and Password [PDF, 1.1 MB]
- Review Billing and Insurance Information [PDF, 890 KB]
- Sending Messages [PDF, 1.9 MB]
- Sync My Health or Fitness Device [PDF, 560 KB]
Get the App
To obtain a copy of your medical records or direct your medical records to be released to a third party, you’ll need to complete a Patient Directed Request for PHI form and submit it to the location where you received treatment.
Non-Patient Initiated Requests
For requests for medical records initiated by someone other than the patient, please have the patient complete an Authorization to Release Protected Health Information authorization form.