Our Commitment to Quality Patient Care
Baptist Memorial Health Care Corporation is dedicated to providing high-quality care to our patients and their families—all closer than ever to home.
We rely on nationally recognized indicators as important quality benchmarks, including the following third-party resources.
- The Leapfrog Group
- Hospital Compare
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- The Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ)
- The Joint Commission (TJC)
- The National Quality Forum (NQF)
Baptist Quality Quick Facts
- Baptist nurses consistently named among the best in the region
- An education system highlighted by the Baptist Health Sciences University
- Pastoral Care department concentrates on the spiritual needs of our patients
- Convenience and accessibility with 17 hospital locations and many clinics and specialty centers
- Expertise of more than 3,100 physician providers in 34 specialties